This is the privacy notice of Stonecare4u Ltd. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to Stonecare4u Ltd and all Stonecare4u Ltd associated brands.
We are company number 10004807 registered in UK.
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
3. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
5. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
6. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our services and as further described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information about you when you input it into our webpage or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Account Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, request one of our services, set preferences, or make purchases through our webpage.
For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information when we create an account for you so that you can make a purchase from us.
- Content you provide when ordering our products: Where you engage our services to supply our products, you may also provide further data for us to deliver our products or services. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. When ordering through the Stonecare4U website you will be required to agree to the ‘terms and conditions’ of that site. If you place an order by phone, directly with one of our representatives it is your responsibility to read the ‘terms and conditions’. The representative will consider that consent has been given.
- Content you provide through our websites: We collect other content that you submit to these websites. For example, you provide content to us when you provide feedback.
- Information you provide through our support channels: We also provide you with customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a product/service.
- If you chose to submit such information you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you create an account with us, including name and contact information, upon registration. Information we collect automatically when you use our services.
- We collect information about you when you use our webpage, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the webpage.
- Your use of our webpage: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with our webpage.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access our webpage. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our webpage. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
How long we keep your data: When you become a Stonecare4u retail customer we will store your information to assist us with all future services we provide to you. All data stored can be deleted at any time upon a written request by you.
Exercising your rights: At any time, you can request information regarding your personal data held by us via email.
How we use the information we collect
- To provide goods and service and personalise your experience: we use information about you to provide goods and services to you including processing transactions and providing customer support.
- To communicate with you about our goods and services: we use your contact information to send transactional communications to you via email, provide customer support and/or technical advice.
- To display it on our website: our website (and/or third party review site) allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people e.g. posting a message or review of our goods and services
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We reserve the right to use your data in the future only in accordance with legitimate business purposes and not for further processing.
- Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
- To communicate latest offers and developments within the company: We use your contact information to send promotional and informative newsletters to you.
- To provide customer support: we use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter and to assist with any other enquiries you may have. When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
- We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
- To process a complaint: when we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us and we use that information to resolve your complaint.
- If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
- We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
- To process payment of your order with Stonecare4u Ltd: payment information is never kept by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
- At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of SagePay. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- If providing card details over the phone to one of our Customer Care Representatives your details will not be stored by us.
- For security and safety: we use information about you and your account to verify accounts and activity and to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity.
The information is not used for any other purpose. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
Effective Date: 24th May 2018.