The Best Cleaners For Your Patio Surfaces
Patio Perfect provides a fantastic variety of professional cleaners for a wide range of stone and concrete surface types. Our paving cleaners are used both commercially and residentially across the country for cleaning paving blocks. We offer products that clean and restore many different stone and concrete surfaces, both inside and outside of your premises. Choosing the best cleaners to suit your surface needs as well as your budget isn’t always an easy task. With so many top cleaning products to choose from it can be difficult to know exactly what will suit your requirements. Here we will look at the different paving cleaners available and how they are used.
What Type Of Surface Are You Treating?
Each of our paving cleaners at Patio Perfect are specifically made for a particular type of stone surface for cleaning paving blocks. These are all carefully designed to provide the best treatment to the stone most efficiently and cost-effectively. But before you look at the best cleaners for you, it is important to establish what surface you are cleaning. Popular surface types include concrete, natural stone, limestone, granite, and marble. Once you have correctly identified your surface type you can select the best cleaners to suit your needs. It is easy to maintain that fresh attractive look for your stone surface once you have the tools and care required. Keeping your stone spotless and stunning is an achievable goal with our cleaning products.
So How Can You Determine Which Stone Surface You Have?
If you are unsure on the exact surface type and are not experienced in identifying stone, we have some guidance. Here we list some pointers to help identify your stone type and the paving cleaners you need. These are the most popular types of stone and concrete surfaces and their unique qualities. There are, of course, exceptions to these, but with this list, you should easily be able to identify your surface. Furthermore, this will make cleaning paving blocks on patios and driveways so much easier.
- Concrete – Usually dark grey but can be tinted. Concrete maybe patterned or decorated and can have a coarse texture.
- Granite – Often dark grey in colour but can also come in other colours such as white or black. Granite surfaces offer a smooth, luxury finish.
- Slate – Slate is a stone surface that very hardy and often comes in darker colours. It is an attractive surface that is durable.
- Limestone – Usually has a smooth finish and tends to be a grey colour. Limestone can also have a blue, brown or yellow tint.
- Marble – Marble has an attractive and often elegant shiny finish. It may be patterned in various ways and tends to be lighter in colour.
- Sandstone – Often patterned, and yellow or tan in colour. Sandstone is made from sand grains and tends to have a rough texture.
- Natural Stone – Natural stone is not as common as it once was. No two pieces of natural stone will be identical which makes this an appealing choice. The style, shape, size and texture of natural stone varies.
Once You Know Your Stone Surface Material
Once you have successfully recognised your stone surface you can find appropriate cleaners on our cleaners page. When you select your surface type you will find instruction on the cleaning process. We will first explain what tools and equipment you may need for cleaning paving blocks. We will also advise of any pre cleaning that is required to carry out a successful clean. We then look at the right paving cleaners to be used for your stone or concrete surface. A list of the best cleaners will be available along with a description, enabling you to make an informed choice. Follow our expert advice on how to protect your surface and carry out the cleaning safely. Our formulas can be amended to accommodate your requirements.
If you would like to contact us and let us help identify your surface that is always an option. A member of our professional team would be happy to assist you with identifying the material. We will advise you of the best cleaners for you. If you are renting a property you could try contacting the owner to establish the type of stone used upon installation.
Choosing The Best Paving Cleaners For Your Property
At Patio Perfect, we offer top cleaners to suit a huge selection of different stone and concrete surface types. We have paving cleaners to suit a variety of different cleaning and treatment jobs. An example of these are our moss killer and remover products. These enable you to remove moss from your stone surfaces easily and effectively, leaving it fresh and clean. Other examples include our decking cleaners, natural stone cleaners, and block-paving cleaners. All of these high-performance products are specifically designed to target the jobs at hand. Our moss, rust, algae and mould cleaning products target the initial issue. This means that all you will require are our cleaners for the job. No need for pressure washer or scrubbing brushes. Our specially formulated cleaners really do tackle all surfaces. Tough stains and dirty tiles can usually be thoroughly cleaned in just 30 minutes once our products are put to use.
So, if your property has an issue with a stone or concrete surface, head to our cleaners page for help. You can select a category and access all the information on the methods and products you need. Our friendly and experienced team are only an e-mail or phone call away.
Safety When Using Our Products
Safety is paramount when using any cleaning products. Our paving cleaners and cleaning products should be used cautiously and correctly. This is to not only ensure maximum results but also to keep users safe. To ensure the safety of yourself, family and pets, here are some guidelines:
- Follow product instructions carefully.
- Ensure debris is cleared from any surface that is to be cleaned.
- Keep pets away from the cleaning area.
- Keep all products in a safe place.
- Follow the timescales stated in the instructions.
- Do not pour products onto grass or plants.
- If using the cleaners indoors, be sure to ventilate the room and wear a mask.