Essential Algae Remover
Suitable for patios, roofs and driveways, Essential Algae Remover is a highly effective biocide that kills algae quickly and is safe around pets and children once dry.
PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR ALGAE & ORGANIC GROWTH REMOVER – APPLY & ENJOY LONG-TERM CLEANING
ESSENTIAL ALGAE REMOVER is a high-performance cleaner designed to eliminate persistent and seasonal algae deposits, green moss and more from external surfaces. Once applied, it will work without brushing or spraying – just sit back and watch!
Apply neat for quick results on heavy contamination, or apply up to 1:20 for less dirty areas.
Powerful performance with an acid-free formula
Essential Algae Remover is a professional surface cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of algae, moss, lichen, fungi, mould, bacteria & viruses on external hard surfaces.
Essential Algae Remover’s unique formula is safe to use and fully biodegradable. Use annually for complete protection – where any algae and moss appears during the year, around downpipes and drains, treat locally. You do not need to retreat the whole area.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Firstly, before use: remove any loose debris from the work area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Secondly, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. This will indicate the suitability of the product for your surface.
- For typical applications: Essential Algae Remover is to be used neat if the area is heavily contaminated or diluted up to 1:20 with clean water for less dirty areas.
- Thirdly, mix well and use at a rate not exceeding 5m² per litre.
- Fourthly, apply a flood coat spraying in a sweeping motion across the surface. A second pass may be necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on the surface – DO NOT WASH OFF. Then, you will find that any green moss and algae will disappear within days and not return for up to 12 months when another application will be necessary. Further treatments may be required for very stubborn moss. These should be dislodged with a hose or sprayer if it clings to roof tiles or similar surfaces.
Please Note: do not apply Essential Algae Remover when the threat of rain is imminent. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
Use undiluted on heavily contaminated areas or up to 1:20 dilution (low contamination) when approximate coverage is 100m² per 5L.
Coverage areas will vary depending on surface contamination and method of application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.
P405: Store locked up.