Suitable for all types of patio, paving and pathways.
Colour-enhancer formula – forms a long-lasting, stain-resistant coating whilst delicately accentuating natural colours!
Essential All Stone Sealer Colour Boost is a professional-grade sealant for external natural stone. Above all, it protects against stains and soiling, for example, general dirt and grime. In addition, the colour-boost formula delicately enhances the stone’s natural colours.
It is suitable for all types of natural stone including sandstone, limestone, slate, granite & others.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and certainly, ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- In other words, the surface must be completely clean and dry before application and likewise, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Firstly, apply the initial coat of Essential All Stone Sealer Colour Boost with a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge. Above all, do not dilute the product!
- Importantly, any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Apply a second application after 45 to 60 minutes, repeating the process. Above all, it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, which can take up to 72 hours.
Please Note: Essential All Stone Sealer Colour Boost will alter the colour/appearance of the stone surface. Therefore, we always advise trying the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
*Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid & light grey) sandstone.
To sum up, you can clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS SURFACES.
– Coverage will vary depending on surface porosity.
– Average 4-6sq metres per litre on textured and riven surfaces. Up to 15sq metres per litre on smooth, honed or polished surfaces.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.