PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE NATURAL LIMESTONE SEALER
Quick drying formula – forms a satin, durable stain-resistant coating!
ESSENTIAL LIMESTONE SEALER SATIN FINISH is a high-performance stone sealer formulated for natural limestone surfaces. In addition, it’s also suitable for other natural stone such as slate and sandstone. Importantly, it provides a hard wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and offers high-quality stain protection.
It creates a durable, clear satin finish and moreover is quick drying and easy to apply. It gives high-quality protection that prevents stains and for instance, general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- The surface must be completely clean and dry before application and similarly, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Essential Limestone Sealer Satin Finish needs to be applied thinly and evenly with either a low-pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth, importantly taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. Do not dilute the product!
- Allow between 45 and 60 minutes of drying time before applying the second coat. Repeat the same process, applying the product in the opposite direction so you achieve a consistent finish. If required more coats can be applied to achieve a “gloss” finish.
Please Note: Essential Limestone Sealer Satin Finish may change the colour/appearance of some surfaces – it’s important to always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
*Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid & light grey) sandstone.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Most importantly, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
– Up to 15m²/per litre per coat.
– Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.