PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE NATURAL SANDSTONE SEALER
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating!
ESSENTIAL SANDSTONE SEALER SATIN FINISH is a high-performance stone sealer formulated especially for natural sandstone surfaces. In addition, it’s also suitable for other porous natural stone such as slate and limestone. It provides a hard wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and offers high-quality stain protection.
Essential Sandstone Sealer Satin Finish is a professional-grade sealer for quality natural sandstone surfaces. The safe, eco-friendly formula is a protective sealer that creates a durable, clear satin finish. Therefore, it provides high-quality protection that prevents stains and general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain. Moreover, Essential Sandstone Sealer Satin Finish is quick drying and easy to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Importantly, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- To clarify, the surface must be completely clean and dry. So, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing work!
- Apply Essential Sandstone Sealer Satin Finish thinly and evenly with either a low-pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth. Take care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. Do not dilute.
- Allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process; apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired “gloss” finish.
Please Note: Essential Sandstone Sealer Satin Finish may change the colour/appearance of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
– Average 4-6sq metres per litre.
– Coverage will vary depending on surface porosity.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.