PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE NATURAL SLATE SEALER
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating
ESSENTIAL SLATE SEALER SATIN FINISH is a high-performance stone sealer formulated especially for natural slate surfaces. It is also suitable for other porous natural stone such as limestone and sandstone. It certainly provides a hard wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and gives a stain-resistant coating. The product may be used on external or internal surfaces.
A protective sealer that creates a durable, crystal clear satin finish, Essential Slate Sealer Satin Finish is quick drying and easy to apply. Most importantly, its benefits are that it gives high-quality protection that prevents stains and general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, above all making it easier to clean and maintain.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Above all, the surface must be completely clean and dry before applying, and in addition, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Apply Essential Slate Sealer Satin Finish thinly and evenly with either a low-pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. Do not dilute!
- Allow between 45 and 60 minutes of drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process; apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve a “gloss” finish if required.
Please Note: Essential Slate Sealer Satin Finish may change the colour/appearance of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
*Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid & light grey) sandstone.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
– Up to 15m²/per litre per coat.
– Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.