Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish – 5L Bottle
Suitable for outdoor natural stone such as block pavers, it seals and protects and adds a satin look to the stone surface
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating!
SC4U ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING SEALER SATIN is a high performance stone sealer formulated for external paved surfaces, including both natural clay and engineered concrete types. Also suitable for other porous natural stone such as sandstone, limestone and slate.
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING SEALER SATIN provides a hard wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and offers high quality stain protection. Can also be applied to internal surfaces.
Powerful performance with an eco-friendly, water based formula
SC4U Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish is a H2O formulation that contains no harmful acid, solvents and is VOC free
Stonecare4u Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin is a professional sealant for external paving surfaces. The safe, water-based formula is a top coat protective sealer that creates a durable, crystal clear satin finish.Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin is quick drying and easy to apply. It provides high quality protection that prevents water-based stains and general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Apply Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin thinly and evenly with either a low pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paint brush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. DO NOT DILUTE.
- Allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired finish.
Please Note: Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin is likely to change the colour/appearance of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Apply undiluted, up to 15M² per litre per coat.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.