Essential Concrete Sealer
PROFESSIONAL SEALER FOR CONCRETE SURFACES
SC4U ESSENTIAL CONCRETE SEALER is specially formulated with synthetic resins to seal and protect concrete surfaces. The concrete sealer offers excellent water repellency and if applied externally, will also help to reduce efflorescence, moss and algae growth.
Once sealed, ESSENTIAL CONCRETE SEALER offers long lasting protection and requires very little maintenance. Ready to apply straight from the bottle, it is a quick and easy solution for sealing porous concrete surfaces.
Stonecare4u Essential Concrete Sealer is a professional, solvent-free formula that provides excellent water repellency and stain resistance to external and internal concrete surfaces.
Essential Concrete Sealer is a technical, synthetic resin emulsion that significantly reduces the capillary water absorption of treated surfaces, but doesn’t clog the pores or capillaries. It significantly reduces the potential for organic soiling and moss and algae growth, whilst allowing the surface material the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application on-site in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry. Application methods include a low pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge.
- Apply Essential Concrete Sealer, to saturation, two coats “wet on wet” are needed to ensure complete coverage. DO NOT DILUTE. Surface dry after 45-60 minutes. If rain is forecast or starts, then stop treatment immediately and cover the freshly impregnated areas, the surface is required to stay completely dry for the first 6 hours after application.
Please Note: Essential Concrete Sealer may cause a change of appearance on some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use where appearance is crucial. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
– 4-10 sq metres per litre.
– Dependant on porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of repellent.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.