Essential Grout Haze Cleaner – 1L Bottle
GROUT & MORTAR RESIDUE REMOVER
SC4U ESSENTIAL GROUT HAZE CLEANER effortlessly removes surface residues such as mortar and cement, builders dirt, efflorescence, encrusted and engrained dirt, rust as well as calcium & limescale deposits.
GROUT HAZE CLEANER can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. Suitable for all kinds of acid resistant surfaces such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and other types of natural stones.
Essential Grout Haze Cleaner effortlessly removes surface residues such as efflorescence, mortar and cement, encrusted and engrained dirt, rust as well as calcium & limescale deposits.
Grout Haze Cleaner can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. All surfaces must be acid resistant surfaces such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and other types of natural stones.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Dependent on degree of contamination, Grout Haze Cleaner can be used neat or diluted up to 1:10 with water.
- Pre-wet the surface, apply generously and allow the product to dwell for a few minutes before agitating and rinsing off with plenty of clean water.
- Repeat the process if necessary, if using the cleaner indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use.
Important: Grout Haze Remover is not suitable for use with or around acid sensitive surfaces such as enamel, zinc, chrome, stainless steel, polished marble and limestone, etc.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.