Essential Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner – 5L Bottle
EVERY DAY “WAX & WASH” CLEANER THAT IS SAFE & PRACTICAL FOR MULTI-SURFACE USES
SC4U ESSENTIAL HARD SURFACE NEUTRAL CLEANER is a high quality daily maintenance cleaner suitable for use on ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, glass, vinyl, countertops and much more.
HARD SURFACE NEUTRAL CLEANER is a safe multi-purpose cleaner that removes a multitude of stains without the need for alkalies, acids, bleaches and solvents. Its advanced formula has the characteristics of an acid when needed for cleaning toilets and metals and the characteristics of an alkali when used to degrease surfaces.
Essential Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and general cleaning. It is safe to use on all natural stone surfaces, ceramics tiles, metals, plastics, enamel, and other washable surfaces. It leaves the surfaces clean, fresh, deodorised and germ free.
- Universal cleaner suitable for most surfaces
- Bio-degradable & environmentally safe
- Fresh lavender scent
- Cost effective, high concentrate
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Dependent on degree of soiling add between 1-8 capfuls of Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner to 5 litres of warm water.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the soiled area leaving 1-2 minutes before mopping or wipe surface clean. Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner dries streak free, no need to rinse.
Important: Always test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
P405: Store locked up.