Essential Moss Remover – 5L Bottle
Suitable for patios, roofs and driveways, it is a highly effective microbiological biocide that kills moss quickly and is safe around pets and children once dry.
PROFESSIONAL OUTDOOR MOSS & ORGANIC GROWTH NEUTRALISER – SIMPLY APPLY & LEAVE TO WORK OVER TIME
SC4U ESSENTIAL MOSS REMOVER is a high performance cleaner designed to eliminate persistent and seasonal green moss, green slime, algae and more from external surfaces. Once applied, it will work without brushing or spraying – just sit back and watch!
Apply neat for quick results on heavy contamination, or apply up to 1:20 for less dirty areas.
Powerful performance with an acid free formula
Stonecare4u Essential Moss Remover is a professional microbiological surface biocide cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of moss, algae, lichen, fungi, mould, bacteria & viruses on external hard surfaces.
Essential Moss Remover’s unique formula is safe to use and fully biodegradable. Use annually for complete protection – where any green moss and algae appears during the year, around down pipes and drains, treat locally. You do not need to retreat the whole area.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use: remove any loose debris from the work area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Essential Moss Remover is to be used neat or diluted up to 1:20 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. For typical applications: using a pneumatic garden sprayer or water
can, add one part Essential Moss Remover to 20 parts water (1:20).
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 square metres per litre, approximately 50sq feet area.
- Apply a flood coat spraying in sweeping motion across the surface. A second pass may be necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on surface – DO NOT WASH OFF. Any green moss and algae will disappear within days and
not return for up to 12 months where another application will be necessary. Very stubborn moss may require a further treatment and
should be dislodged with a hose or sprayer if it clings to roof tiles or similar surfaces.
Please Note: do not apply Essential Moss Remover when the threat of rain is imminent as the effect will be weakened. Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
1:20 dilution (low to moderate contamination) approximate coverage 100M2 per 5L.
Coverage areas will vary depending on surface contamination and method of application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.
P405: Store locked up.