Essential Non Acid Rust Remover – 5L Bottle
Non Acid Rust Remover is a professional-grade ready-to-use, non-acid rust eliminator suitable for use on many types of natural stone
surfaces without causing damage. Can be used internally or externally.
NON ACID RUST REMOVER is effective for dissolving problematic rust stains iron containing fertilizers, metal garden furniture, leaking heating systems, etc. The easy, ready to use formula is safe and pH neutral, making it suitable for use internally and externally. Watch it get to work immediately as it attacks rust for fast acting results.
Essential Non Acid Rust Remover is effective for dissolving problematic rust stains caused by iron containing fertilizers, metal garden furniture, leaking heating systems, etc.
Essential Non Acid Rust Remover has an easy to apply, gel-based formula that you can pour straight from the bottle. It will attack the ferrous stains and the chemical formula creates a purple coloured reaction so you can see the remover working immediately after application.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Prepare the area by cleaning off loose debris and ensure you have adequate personal protection, ie gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Generously apply Essential Non Acid Rust Remover undiluted to the dry surface and distribute with a brush. A purple discolouration shows the start of the reaction.
- Allow to work for about 5 minutes, 10 minutes maximum. Do not allow Essential Non Acid Rust Remover to dry.
- After working time, rinse off with plenty of water.
Important: working time must not exceed 10 minutes. Repeat procedure in case of unsatisfactory results. Some stone and coloured concrete may change colour after treatment with Essential Non Acid Rust Remover.
Please Note: Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Always use suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) when using Essential Non Acid Rust Remover.
Up to 10m2 per litre.
Coverage will vary depending on surface contamination.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H315: Causes skin irritation
H317: May cause allergic skin reaction.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+P330+P331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P303+P361+P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P305+P351+P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.