Essential Patio Cleaner
Suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces, including patios, pavers, pathways and block paving, natural & engineered stone
Ready-to-apply patio & path outdoor cleaner. Suitable for cleaning winter dirt and grime!
Stonecare4u (SC4U) ESSENTIAL PATIO CLEANER is a ready to use cleaner tailored for patio cleaning. It is also suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces. Apply and leave for a minimum of 2 hours, it works also works on algae, lichen and black spots, removing dirt and grime even if the patio hasn’t been cleaned for years! The acid free, alkaline based solution won’t damage or etch the stone surface like acid cleaners. Apply neat for great results on heavy grime contamination, or apply 1:1 for less dirty areas – it’s outstanding value.
Powerful performance with an acid free formula
ESSENTIAL PATIO CLEANER is an easy to use patio and path outdoor cleaner. Within just 2 hours, it will eliminate layers of grime and dirt from your stone. ESSENTIAL PATIO CLEANER also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate organic matter between slabs and grout, such as weeds, moss, leaf mulch etc. For spotless results, we recommend you allow the cleaner to dwell for between 2-8 hours (lightly re-applying water if the surface starts to dry) and then once the cleaner has worked into the stone’s top layers, do some brushing and/or a pressure spray to really dislodge the embedded dirt, grime and stains for a great finish.
SC4U Essential Patio Cleaner is an alkaline based solution for a less aggressive impact
ESSENTIAL PATIO CLEANER works without harmful acids – many rival cleaning products will work on your patio or pathways, but lots of the “power” or “pro” formulas can be formulated with corrosive acids that can etch and damage the natural stone surface. Take care of your patio’s appearance with ESSENTIAL PATIO CLEANER non-acid solution.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Essential Patio Cleaner is to be used neat or diluted 1:1 with clean water. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least two hours, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with a fine mist of clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of stubborn staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times. After at least two hours dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off for great results. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
- In areas of heavy soiling and extreme, stubborn black/white lichen spots it may be necessary to extend the dwell time of Essential Patio Cleaner to up to 4 hours or overnight where necessary, before power washing off. To achieve perfect results on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above. 2-3 applications may be needed. If test show that the cleaner isn’t working on old black spot and lichen, you should look at using our professional patio cleaner, Essential Patio Perfect.
Please Note: SC4U Essential Patio Cleaner contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 50M2 per 5L when diluted 1:1.
Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.